Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mothers Day

English: Photo taken by Bobak Ha'Eri. Taken Ju...
English: Photo taken by Bobak Ha'Eri. Taken July 16, 2001. Please observe license and properly cite in use outside Wikipedia. Category:Images of Los Angeles (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Happy mothers day to all the mothers out there. I'll be visiting mine for a few days. Then, it's off to Los Angeles for the next 3 weeks. There better not be any earthquakes, mudslides, forest fire, or whatever else goes on out there while I'm out there.

Since I'll be working on the project with Amber's company, I've decided to rent a house in Santa Monica. I can't wait. It's within walking distance of the pier and has a hot tub. It's close to where I'll be working with Amber so we'll see what happens. Hopefully, things will go well on all fronts. Not to fear, though. There are plenty of posts ready to drop every morning for you to enjoy while I'm away. I just won't have time to write while I'm out there but I'll be checking into social media so say hi if you'd like. Enjoy.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment