Saturday, May 3, 2014

Why To Not Get Involved With Married Women

Actually, that's a trick statement. To me, there isn't a bad reason. I know that women fall for married men a lot or at least, men with girlfriends. They hope sometimes that the man will leave their wives and girlfriends for them.

I, on the other hand, hold no such problem in my heart. When I'm with a married woman, it's because I enjoy their company but nothing more. I never hold out hope that they'll leave their husbands or boyfriends for me. I know my place. I'm there strictly for their pleasure. I'm there to fulfill that need that's missing in their lives; be it sex or someone to listen to their problems. I'm there because their man has a small cock or maybe they have a decent sized cock but they don't know how to use it.

A lot of the time I'm there because their husbands don't pay attention to their women. The husbands take their women for granted. They might shower them with money but they don't shower them with love, affection, a shoulder to cry on, good conversation, none of that. I pay attention to them, for as long as they want me around. There's no time limit to being with someone this way, as far as I'm concerned. It could be weeks; it could be years. To put a limit on it and say "I'm only going to leave this person in a month or year because..." is not right to me. Relationships, be it matters of  the heart or otherwise, ebb and flow like the ocean waves. This is not to say that I haven't thought about what ifs and such. I'm just more practical than that. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment