Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Seduction of Amber Part 4

I carried Amber to the bed. City lights shined through the window, a delicate dance of multiple colors illuminating our bodies. I threw Amber down on the bed. She laughed, then gasped and moaned as I get between her legs and continued my quest to make her cum again.

I stuck two fingers into her pussy and started working them forward and back. While my fingers had their way, my tongue continued the pressure on her clit. She bucked and moaned wildly, getting crazier and crazier. After only a few minutes, she came wildly again.

As she tried catching her breath, I got up and lay on top of her. My hard cock panted itself on top of her pussy. I started grinding it on top of her, letting her feel how much was going to go inside of her. "Do you want it?" I whispered. "Yes". "Tell me you want it. Beg me to put it inside you" I demanded. "God, yes. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. I want your cock inside me. I want your cum inside me. Give me your cock. Please. Please. Please, give it to me".

I caressed her hair and kissed her as she sobbed her last sonic whimpering of imploring. I grabbed my cock, split apart Amber's legs, and began feeding it inside of her. I watched her reaction as it went inside of her. She gasped. Her head tilted back and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. "Oh, fuck, that's so huge. Put it in me more. Fill me up, baby." I kept putting it in all the way. Then, I pulled out, positioned my hips, grabbed her shoulders for leverage, then started ramming her.

Every thrust felt so incredible. She moaned an screamed with every thrust. "Don't stop!!" she kept screaming as her legs wrapped around mine. I looked deep into her eyes. Her painful pleasure reaction was all that I needed to give her the full treatment. I started going into overdrive, feeling every muscle inside her contract with each movement.

I gazed at this wonder who I completely corrupted. I felt guilty for the first time in my life. I'm not sure why. Maybe it was because this one was special. I really caught feelings for her. Never fall in love with a married woman. I've told myself that again and again. Yet, here I was, fucking a goddess, making her feel like she hadn't felt in a long time. I kept my thoughts to myself and pressed on.

After she came a couple more times, it was my turn to cum. I told her I was cumming and began to pull out of her in order to cum on her chest. "No, cum inside me. I want you to cum inside me. Please. I want to feel it". I was dumbstruck and for a second, I was scared. My feelings for her were different that any of the other women I'd fucked recently and truth is, I wanted to cum inside her.

I fucked her harder and built up my speed. Suddenly, I lost all control and grunted and screamed. I felt my cum shoot out and begin to fill her up as my screams pierced the night air. I continued thrusting until I was completely empty. Then, I collapsed completely sweaty onto Amber's body. I laid there catching my breath, holding her body, slowly caressing and kissing her. The night wasn't done but I broke her. Thing was, perhaps she broke me, too.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment