Monday, March 10, 2014

Another Man's Girl Part 1

I admit it. I enjoy have sex with other guys' girls. I don't initiate it but when it's offered, I indulge. There's some sort of perverse pleasure of knowing that a woman wants you to fuck her because her man isn't taking care of business.

     The first time I knowingly had sex with another man's girl was with a woman named Dotty. She used to come into the store a lot. She was a short redhead with a really tight body. Sometimes she was with her man; sometimes, she wasn't. One time, we struck up a conversation about a movie that had opened up. I asked her if she wanted to go. Surprisingly, she said yes.

     We went to the movie, then came back to my place. We sat on the couch and started watching tv. Dotty put her head on my shoulder. That's when I knew it was time to make my move. I lifted her head up and stared into her eyes. My index finger traced a pattern on her lips. I moved in and gave her a long kiss. She didn't flinch at all. After a few minutes, I stood up, reached down, picked her up, and carried her to my bed.

     I laid her down on the bed and started removing her clothes. When I got to her panties, she whispered "we can't. I have a boyfriend". Now, in my brain I'm thinking "well, if your boyfriend were that important, you wouldn't have gone out tonight and you certainly wouldn't have let me get you undressed this much".

     I could've done the right thing, let her get up, and walk away. Instead, I continued taking off her panties, split her legs apart, and started licking and sucking her clit. Funny how she didn't worry about having a boyfriend at that point. I kept up my attack on her pussy, licking her pussy lips and sticking 2 fingers into her. I wanted to prep her pussy for my cock. She moaned and thrashed while I worked her like a technician. Her juices flowed as she screamed and bucked her way to an orgasm.

     I stood up and took off my clothes. Standing by the edge of the bed, I grabbed her legs, pulled her towards me, split her legs, and grabbed her ass. Lifting her hips, I positioned the head of my throbbing cock next to her pussy lips. Pulling her hips towards me, I guided my cock into her and started moving her hips back and forth on it. The blood rushed to her brain as her body was arched backwards.

     She was mine to play with. I didn't care if her boyfriend ever found out. At that moment, all I knew was that this girl was mine and if I did her right, her pussy would always be mine. Even if I never fucked her again, her pussy would be wet at the very thought of me. She'd always compare her lovers to me, no matter what. My ego took over with those thoughts. My mission was clear: to give her the most erotic fuck of her life.

     I fucked her in that position for a while. Then, I stopped momentarily and pulled out of her. I flipped her over onto her stomach, split her legs again, pulled her towards me, lifted her up, and pushed my cock back into her. Her blood was still rushing to her head, since I had her sloped downward yet again.

     After feeling her pussy muscles tighten as she came, I went into overdrive. I put her stomach first flat onto the bed, then arched her ass up. Putting one knee onto the bed, I split her legs yet again and guided my cock into her. Arching one of her legs to the side, I grabbed her hair and yanked her head backwards. Using that as my brace, I pumped her hard, with everything I had. Her screams became deafening. Her will was gone. Her body was putty in my hands. My cock imposed its will upon her pussy, making her cum time and time again.

     We fucked for a few hours. Then, she had to get home to her man. The next day, I went into work to see a note in my work box. It was from Dotty, saying that the evening was fun but that we could never do what we did again. I figured I'd never see her again. I figured wrong....

No comments:

Post a Comment