Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Ava

"Are you in town"? The text was a familiar one. It was from Ava, a fitness model I worked with some time ago. We had flirted every time that we worked together. It was a slow, smoldering attraction but nothing ever really came of it before. She was loyal to her then-boyfriend so I never really pushed the issue. "Yeah, I'm still in New York" I texted back. "Do you want to get together at my hotel"? she replied. I thought about that for a minute. I had worked a lot of hours that day and was thinking of just relaxing at home. Still, never give up an opportunity to go out with a beautiful woman because that opportunity may never come your way again and drinks out would be just the thing to take the edge off the day. "Sure" I finally said. "Give me an hour". She texted me her hotel info. I took a quick shower, put on a dress shirt and pants, then headed over.

When I got to the hotel, I went straight up to the room and knocked on the door. "Come on in. It's open" Ava said. I opened the door. There, sitting on the hotel room desk was Ava, in only a baby doll lingerie, waiting. I smiled, closed and locked the door, then quietly walked towards her, loosening a couple buttons on my shirt as I walked. She smiled, tilted her head with a nervous laughter, and watched as I slowly strode towards her.

Ava bit her lip and looked down as I stood in front of her. I reached my hand out towards her face and took her chin in my hand, tilting her face up. My eyes caught her deep blue pupils as my hand slowly made caressing patterns on her face, tracing from her chin to her hair, brushing it away from her smooth cheeks, exposing her ear. "Hi" I said with a slight laughter as I continued caressing her beautiful skin. "We're not going out for drinks, are we?" I asked, already knowing the answer. "I thought we might have drinks...after" she said, in a slow, seductive voice. "Oh? After what, I wonder" I suggested. "I think you can use your imagination" she replied. "I don't know, I can imagine a lot but I'd rather deal with reality" I said and with that, bent down to give Ava a kiss.

I kissed her lightly, just a slight peck at first. Ava had the fullest pair of ruby red lips and I wanted to savor the taste. I pulled back for a second to gauge her reaction. "Mmmmm" she cooed. I smiled, then went in with full passion. This attraction had been building for so long, like two volcanoes building pressure, just waiting for the right moment to explode. Tonight was that moment. We kissed passionately; each one of us exploring each other with our hands. My hands reached down to feel her full, firm breasts, finally undoing her lingerie top tie to free them from their lace prison. As I did that, Ava undid the rest of the buttons on my shirt and pulled it off of my torso. Then, she undid my belt and forced it down to the ground.

I tilted Ava back towards the wall behind the desk. I noticed a mirror to the right but paid it no mind at the time. I was going to feast on my lady and take my time doing it. I started traveling down her gorgeous body,  telling her how beautiful and sexy each body part was the entire way. First, I started kissing her neck, then traveled down to her breasts. I gave each breast plenty of attention, licking and sucking each nipple to full erection, lightly swirling my tongue around the entire time. I kissed her stomach, leaving little marks of saliva on it. I felt her butterflies in her stomach as she began to moan her approval.

As I moved between her legs, I noticed Ava staring at the mirror. She enjoyed watching herself, watching me. I positioned her so that she would have a better view of my next moves, then I reached down and pulled her lace panties off of her. As I did that, I started slowly sucking her toes; first her left foot, then her right. Then I moved down her legs, kissing each part as I moved closer to my destination. As I got closer, I noticed her legs glistening. She was wet in anticipation of my tongue. I got to her pussy, looked up at her approving face, gave her a sly wink, and went in for the feast.

I started licking her pussy lips, working each part to perfection. As I began working on her clit, I looked up to read Ava's reaction. She was busy looking in the mirror at herself. Ava let me know how much she enjoyed me, moaning and talking dirty the entire time. "Damn baby, shit, fuck" and other variations of those words forced themselves uncontrollably from her vocal chords. Ava started putting her hands on my head, forcing it into her as she started grinding my face with her hips. Her moans became louder and louder. After what seemed like forever, Ava suddenly screamed "fuck, I'm gonna cum!!!" I kept alternating between licking her clit, working a few fingers inside her while I did it. She suddenly grabbed my head tight and lurched forward as her first wave engulfed her body. I kept right on eating her, guiding her body to its thunderous climax.

I brought Ava to climax a couple more times, then decided I needed to be inside her. I slowly stood up in front of her and pulled down my briefs, finally freeing my now rock solid cock. All 7 thick inches sprung out of my briefs as the fabric was removed. It was jealous of my tongue and wanted some of the sweet nectar that my tongue was busy enjoying for the better part of an hour.

I stood Ava up, turned her around, bent her over, and had her face the mirror. As she bent down, I smacked her perfectly round ass hard a few times. She winced but said "harder" each time; each time feeling more force than the last. Finally, I had enough of the smacking. I stroked my cock a few times, spread Ava's legs, and entered her. Her pussy lips eagerly took my cock in slowly, then surrounded it with her warmth, inviting it in with ease.

I started slowly working my cock in and out of her. Then, I started becoming more forceful. Passion took over my body and the beast came out. I grabbed her hair and forced her head back with one hand while my other hand lightly grabbed her throat. I turned her head so that she was watching me in the mirror take her at my will. In and out, faster and faster, harder and harder. We watched each other''s facial expressions with each thrust. Ava started matching my thrusts, grinding her hips back into me as I thrusted forward. Our muscles clenched. Sweat began to pour from our bodies. We were fucking with wild abandon, each wanting to please the other, trying to outdo each other.

Our grunts and moans pierced the night air. Our bodies looked like they had done cardio for four hours. Muscles were getting tired, spent from all the pressure. Yet, we kept going, neither one of us wanting to stop. At long last, Ava started to cum again. That was all I needed. I started to grunt louder as I started emptying a load of cream into her. We collapsed on top of the desk; each of us exhausted from our first session. "Fuck baby" I panted. "That was good". "Was that what you imagined it would be like all this time?" she managed to say. "Better" I replied as I held her close. We continued all night, eventually even making it to the bed after fucking her against the hotel wall, window, and shower. We never did get those drinks. I'll have to get a rain check on those.



No comments:

Post a Comment