Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Another Man's Girl Part 2

 About a week after my sexual encounter with Dotty, I'm taking care of paperwork in the backroom of my store. The store had just closed for the evening and the other employees had gone. Since the mall at that time closed on Sundays at 5PM, I liked staying a couple of hours so that I could do that week's paperwork and still be home in plenty of time to do whatever. The store was situated so that my back door lead right to the outside and to the parking lot.

     Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. Nobody ever knocks on that door. "Who is it?" I said. "It's Dotty. Can I come in?" she said. I opened the door and let her in. "What's going on?" I asked, thinking about her note that said that we couldn't be in the same area together. Yet, here she was knocking on my door.

     "I couldn't stay away. I mean, the way you made me feel..." she said. As she spoke, she moved towards me, leaned in and started caressing my chest. "Really? I said, beginning to rub against her. "How did I make you feel?". "You made me feel so naughty and so good. I couldn't stop thinking of how good you fucked me. Nobody's ever fucked me like that before."

     I didn't waste any time. Paperwork could wait. I loved fucking Dotty. She was my first redhead and lived up to everything I heard about how great redheads were in bed. I wasn't about to pass up a second opportunity. I leaned down, held her, and kissed her. I grabbed her shirt and drew it over her head. Passionately, the rest of our clothes came off.

     I lifted Dotty up by her ass and threw her against the back door. I thrusted my cock into her already wet pussy, wrapped her legs around my waist, and pumped her like a jackhammer. She felt so good around my cock, like a well fitted glove. She clawed at my back and started moving her hips wildly in time with mine; fucking me with a thirst that needed quenching. After a little while, she dug her nails into my back and held me close, as her orgasm washed over her for the first time.

     By that point in the evening, we had the entire mall to ourselves. I knew from talking to the mall guards regularly that they always left early on Sundays. Also, since nobody was open late Sunday nights, there were no video cameras on inside during the evenings. They only covered the parking lot. That gave me ideas; too many ideas. They say luck is preparation meeting opportunity. I always wanted to fuck in certain places in the mall. Luck was about to play it's part.

     First, I grabbed Dotty, put her on my store countertop, climbed on top of her, and fucked her hard missionary style, until she came again. Then, I opened the storefront gate and we walked a few storefronts down to the footcourt area. It had a water fountain area with benches that I always wanted to do a woman on top of.

     I put Dotty on all fours and leaned her over the bench. Getting behind her, I spread her ass cheeks and worked my cock into her asshole. Her body seized up and she let out a loud scream, then slowly backed her hips towards me. I grabbed her hair, threw her head back, and started pounding her. Thrust after thrust, right there in the middle of the mall. It was amazing. My body never felt so alive. I kept slamming her until she came. Then, I came inside her ass, thrusting each time, pumping more cum inside of her.

     We fucked in a few more places in the mall. We decided to meet every Sunday at that time and continue the affair. I fucked her for about a year after that. No strings were ever attached. It was just sex but we had the wildest, most inventive sex imaginable. She was the woman who brought out the kink and the adventure in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment