Sunday, April 13, 2014

Amber - Playful Banter

English: Las Vegas Strip
English: Las Vegas Strip (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
As I finish writing this, I'm about 6 hours away from flying out to Las Vegas. I'll be staying in a luxury high rise condo while I'm there. I'm doing it not because it's got a great view of the Strip (though it really does) or because it's really cool (though it really is). I'm doing it because it's much more private than one of the hotels, which I'll need this time around due to some meetings that I'll be having with clients. Plus, it's actually cheaper than staying in one of the hotels since I'll be staying out there for 2 weeks.

I have a project to do with Ava, the fitness model. I'll probably do a couple photo shoots while I'm out there with other models, too, if I can squeeze them in. I'm also going to try to take some landscape photos and maybe take a day or two to go to Red Rocks and Hoover Dam.

I'm also going to attend a tech conference. During that conference, Amber will be attending and we'll be finalizing the contract that I've been working on with her business. At this point, due to the hard work we've put in over the past week online, it's only just a matter of reading and finalizing the final contract.

Amber and I have been talking online to take care of the contract details. While we've been talking, we've been conducting official business on her business accounts (emails, texts) and getting to know each other on her personal accounts. That way, neither gets mixed up, which would put her in a bad light at work.

During our last online conversation, this is what went down during our private chat:

So, Now that we're good with the contract, what's new with you in Los Angeles?
Nothing major. Hubby's still getting drunk and playing around. I'm just sick of the whole thing. I wish I could leave but I'm kinda stuck at the moment. 
I can understand that. You think you might leave him some day?
Probably. It's now something I really want to do. It would mean that my parents were right and I don't want to give them that satisfaction yet.
Hmmm...Tough call.
You know, it's just that......
Just What?
Well......it's just that I haven't had any attention in a long time. Nobody's told me that I look sexy. Nobody's held me...
What are you talking about? I've told you that you look sexy for the longest time now.
I thought you were just being nice because we were doing business together.
Nope. I was being very serious. You're extremely sexy. Besides, you'll be in Vegas for a week. I'm sure there will be plenty of attention from guys, if that's what you really want.
Yeah, well, I only want attention from one man right now.
Your husband's a lucky man. I'm sure he'll come back around....hopefully.
He's not the one I want attention from.
Oh? Who might this guy be? If it someone I know? Someone who'll be in Vegas?
A slight pause
You still there?
Yeah. Sorry. Was just daydreaming for a second.
Oh. So who's this guy?
Well...he's tall....he's got a nice body....and he's nice.
Hmmm.....nope, don't know him. I don't know any nice guys and I'm definitely not nice.
I think you're nice.
Nah. In fact, a few weeks ago, someone told me that I was a rogue. I'm not into sticking with 1 woman. I hope this guy of yours that you're thinking of knows how lucky he will be.
He does. I'll be seeing him in Vegas. I'll make sure he knows. Well, I've got to get going but I'll say this: when I make sure that this guy knows, I guarantee you you'll be the first 1 I tell. See you in Vegas.

OK, things just got interesting. This lady's not one who I'd want for a quick fling. In fact, I'm not ashamed to say I've kind of caught feeling for this one. She's beautiful, brainy, has an amazing body. Who knows? Things might turn out ok with Amber. We'll see.

Well, off to pack and head to the airport. There will be queued up stories while I'm gone so no worries there. Happy Passover, happy Easter...I'm sure I'm missing someone's holiday but hope everybody has a safe and wonderful holiday week.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment