Monday, April 14, 2014

NYE Part 1 - Setting the Table

Marquis Theatre, showing Thoroughly Modern Mil...
Marquis Theatre, showing Thoroughly Modern Millie Marriott Marquis Hotel, 1535 Broadway, Manhattan, New York City (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I had to make a stop in Times Square the other day. Normally, I try to stay away from that area due to all the crazy tourists who walk slow and do nothing but look up and snap photos. As I walked by the Marriott Marquis hotel, I smiled and remembered my New Years Eve there a few years ago that I had with Blasian and Fiona.

The evening started around 5. Blasian and I met her old college roommate Fiona in the lobby of the Marriott. They hadn't seen each other in about a year. Fiona's a beautiful Italian around 5' 3" or so, with b cup breasts and a nice round ass and works in publishing.

We went up to the room with our bags. It was worth all the money I paid for it. It was a suite on the southeast side of the hotel, overlooking Times Square. It had a living room and a pretty big tub, surprisingly. It was too far back to see the ball drop but we could see the crowd. We decided to dress up, go out to grab some dinner at a restaurant uptown, then come back and watch the ball drop on tv.

I put on my black suit. The ladies put on their sexy black dresses that hugged every curve in all the right places. We walked up to a restaurant about 8 blocks up on Broadway, since the cops had blocked off traffic for the crowds streaming towards the Square. Plus, it was a raw night out with a light rain on and off all night.

We sat down to eat and drink. The wine and conversation flowed. Fiona and I flirted the whole time. Blasian enjoyed it. I even caught her rubbing Fiona's leg underneath the table. Blasian had told me once that she had an affair with a woman and I had suspected that Fiona was that woman. About an hour or so afterwards, I had my suspicions confirmed.

After sitting down to a great Italian dinner, we went back to the hotel. The place was hopping. Revelers were out in full force. Lots of parties were going on some of the lower floors. We hung out for a little while and soaked up the atmosphere. New York City really does come alive during New Year's Eve. Then, we went back to our room.

We sat in the living room and turned on the tv. I grabbed our bottles of champagne that I had put in our minifridge while Blasian grabbed the video cameras that we brought with us. We put the cameras on tripods and started taking videos of the crowd down in the square. A song came on the tv. The ladies started dancing with each other. That's when things started getting fun.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment