Friday, April 18, 2014

NYE - Part 5: Ball Drop

We put the television up loud. The ball was about to drop in 5 minutes. I took Blasian over to the hotel window facing Times Square, with Fiona following. The crowd was getting loud. Party hats were flying around. Some confetti was flying around but not the official confetti. It was quite the party and we were naked above it all.

I turned Blasian towards the window and lifted up her right leg, resting it on my arm as I grabbed her waist . I guided my cock inside her pussy and started grinding into her. I went slowly, so that I wouldn't release before midnight.

Blasian started moaning and screaming while she looked down at the crowd. I started picking up the pace, fucking her sideways so that I could get deeper inside her. Fiona came over and bent down. She crawled underneath us and started playing with Blasian's pussy. While playing, she alternated between licking and sucking my balls and playing with my ass, licking and sticking her finger inside me.

With one minute to go before midnight, Blasian started her decent into Ecstasy. Her body started to tighten. I was determined to keep fucking her straight through it. I held onto her and fucked her hard as she came with about 5 seconds left on the clock.

The clock struck midnight. The crowd started screaming. Music started blasting from the speakers down below. Confetti started polluting the air, mixing with the light rain that was still falling. I kept fucking Blasian hard, using her pussy as a battering ram. Fiona got from underneath us, went to the drink cabinet, then came back over to us with a bottle of champagne.

We stopped fucking for a minute. I pulled out of Blasian, took the bottle and started chugging the champagne while Blasian and Fiona made out. Then, I passionately kissed Blasian for a minute. Blasian looked exhausted from the beating her pussy had been taking all night. I started kissing Fiona while Blasian sat in the chair next to us catching her breath.

I took another drink of champagne, put the bottle down, and threw Fiona towards the glass. I was still riled up from fucking Blasian and needed to cum hard. I lifted Fiona up, pinning her back against the window. She spread her legs and wrapped them around my waist while I put my hard black rod into her beautifully sweet, wet pink pussy.

Fiona wanted it hard and nasty. I railed her pussy hard, slamming her with every ounce of energy. Fiona started matching me thrust for thrust, creating a muscular symmetry of white on black flesh. Her juices dripped down our legs. Her words were forceful and shameless.

I grabbed her hair and threw her head back. She laughed and grunted. She spit in my face, slapped me, and said to fuck her harder. The beast in me broke free. I slammed her hard against the glass, not letting her move, forcing my cock all the way inside her. As she screamed, I repeated my movement. "MORE!!!" she screamed, digging her nails into my back as I fucked her animalistically.

I looked over at Blasian. She had her legs spread and was playing with herself, making herself cum while she watched me fuck Fiona with reckless abandon. Blasian looked so good, with sweat dripping down her medium brown skin, hair tossed out of place; the sweetest Essence of sex.

"SHOOT YOUR CUM INSIDE ME!! I WANT YOUR CUM INSIDE ME!! GIVE IT TO ME!!" Fiona demanded. I kept fucking her, teasing her, saying she didn't deserve it. She kept demanding it, angrily telling me again to give her my creamy goodness inside her pussy. I only kept fucking her harder. She took all of my thrusts and demanded more. I kept giving her my all, making her finally cum. She threw herself forward and grabbed me, her body shaking. As her body convulsed with pleasure, she bit my shoulder hard. Soon after, I shot my load hard inside of her. Her pussy muscles milked my cock like a vacuum cleaner, taking all of my juice.

There's much more to this night but that was one hell of a start to it.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment