Friday, April 11, 2014

Vegas Baby: Part 2

English: Las Vegas Strip
English: Las Vegas Strip (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
As I sat in the hot tub, I took stock of my surroundings. I was looking out at the Vegas Strip in a hot tub. I just finished fucking a Vegas blonde or rather, I just finished knocking her out, with the help of way too much alcohol. I'll wait for her to wake up in the morning, then fuck her some more. At the very least, it's one more scratched off my bucket list, I figured.

Just then, I heard someone walking in the main room, open the refrigerator, pull something out, and start walking towards where the tub was. It was Lena, naked, holding a bottle of Grey Goose. I wasn't disappointed in the vision. Her breasts were large and real. Plus, she looked pretty fit. Lena was the woman I wanted to really have that night but Matt had beaten me to her. Go figure. "Mind if I join you?" she said. "Of course" I replied, feeling my cock instantly harden as I sipped on my champagne. She hopped into the tub, sat across from me, and started swigging the Goose from the bottle. That was a woman after my own heart. Why waste time with a glass when a bottle will do?

     "What happened to Eve?"
     "She passed out after an hour. Too much alcohol, I guess. What happened to Matt?"
     "He passed out after he got his. Your friend's a bad lay."
     "I wouldn't personally know."
     "You sounded like you were having fun, though."
     "Eve passed out before I could get mine."
     "Well" moving forward "if you're down with it, I think we can do something about that."

We kissed. Her lips were full and tasted like candy. He felt each others' bodies. She grabbed my cock and started stroking it. "I was listening to you guys fucking" she said. "I got so wet hearing you, I had to make myself cum. I was hoping I'd get to find out what she was getting. Stand up, baby." Yes ma'am.

I got up and leaned against the side of the tub. Lena started kissing me all over my chest until she made it down to my cock. I grunted as she took all of it in her mouth without any hands. Then, she skillfully worked all of her mouth's muscles around it, loosening and tightening around my throbbing member as she moved her mouth back and forth.

As she continued licking and sucking on my cock, I drank my bottle of champagne, looked out at the Vegas skyline, enjoyed this gorgeous woman giving me a blowjob, hoping that neither Matt nor Eve would wake up and discover us. Lena had my cock ready to explode and still revved up from fucking Eve, I didn't waste any time. I dropped a load right onto Lena's tongue. She swallowed it, then stood up, grabbed her bottle of Grey Goose, and started drinking. Cum with a Grey Goose chaser. Swallow it down, baby. Swallow it down.

It was my turn to give pleasure. We switched positions. I leaned her up against the tub, got down on my knees, split her legs, and put my tongue to work on her clit. I switched up on the speed and frequency of my tongue, teasing her until I felt like giving it to her for real. I put two fingers inside her pussy and started maneuvering them in and out while my tongue sucked and flicked her clit. She ground her hips against me, moaning and screaming as we went at each other. I worked her into a frenzy until finally, she grabbed my head and held on for dear life as she rode her wave and came all over my face.

"I wanna ride your dick" she cooed after she caught her breath. I sat back down in the tub as she grabbed my cock and guided it into her. She leaned forward a little until she was able to take all of it smoothly. Then, she started grinding hard onto my cock. She was starved for a big cock, I could tell. Her tight pussy cried out for pleasure and she wasn't going to be denied. I let her do the work and be in complete control. I wanted to see her cum on her terms, as her longing for a big stiff pipe became more and more evident.

She bucked wildly onto my cock, grunting and screaming. Her talk became filthier. Her pussy demanded satisfaction. She dug her nails deep into my back and arched herself backwards, grinding herself harder, screaming louder. At long last, her body found the satisfaction it was seeking. She came at full force, quivering and bucking out of control. I let her come down, content with letting her orgasm work itself out without letting myself cum.

I grabbed her and held her as she caught her breath, while my cock was still buried deep inside her; her pussy muscles still clamped down onto it like a suction cup. I suddenly looked up as someone cleared their throat. We were busted. Someone was watching...


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment