Saturday, April 12, 2014

Vegas Baby: Part 3

Hot Tub Party

Eve was standing by the door. In concentrating on making Lena cum, I failed to notice that Eve had woken up and had watched us, with a couple fingers rubbing her clit during that time. My mind was quickly put at ease by Lena. "Well, don't just stand there, bitch" Lena said to Eve, with a laugh. "Get your ass in here." With that, Lena started grinding my cock again.

Eve got behind Lena and started caressing her back. Eve then grabbed Lena's hair, yanked her head back, and put her hand on Lena's throat, putting pressure on it. Eve then started screaming to Lena "yeah, that's it. Fuck him hard. You wanted it so bad. Fuck him harder".

The more Eve yelled, the harder Lena fucked. She was really going at it hard and fast, nearing breaking my cock off. Her hips thrusted forcefully into me, building her orgasm slowly. Eve reached around and started rubbing Lena's clit. That pretty much did it. Lena unleashed a torrent of an orgasm, bucking wildly and screaming, with Eve screaming encouragement.

When she was done, it was Eve's turn. I got out of the hot tub, onto the deck of the balcony, and lay down on my back. Eve mounted my cock and started riding. Lena watched for a few minutes while Eve's blonde frame rose up and down slowly on my hips. Then, Lena climbed on top of my face. With her back towards me, she lowered her pussy onto my waiting and grateful mouth. My tongue started to go to work, licking her clit and pussy.

From my vantage point, I could hear Lena kissing Eve while both of them were riding me. Suddenly, Eve tightened her pussy muscles onto my cock as she came. Lena and I weren't too far behind her. We continued this menage for the next few hours, in many different positions. Then, since it was already 6 in the morning by the time we were officially done, the ladies got dressed and were on their way.

When I woke up in the early afternoon, Matt was already out and about. "What happened to the ladies?" he said. "Oh, they left in the morning. We're going to catch up with them tonight again, provided you can keep up this time." "Good" he said. "Lena told me I was great last night". I smiled. "If you only knew, Matt" I thought. "If you only knew".

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment