Sunday, June 22, 2014

Amber - Conquered

I looked down at Amber on the floor. She was breathing heavily, gasping for air after a marathon session. Her body sweaty, glowing in the candlelight. Her hair messed up. My cum splattered all over her body, leaving traces from her legs to her lips.  God, she was beautiful; a cum drenched angel laying helpless on the floor.

I stood over her, lording over my prey, proud of the performance that I put on. We had started once we hit the door. Clothes flew off and it was game on. We fucked against the wall, then used up all the furniture in the living room. Then, I picked her up and fucked her on the bed. We ended up falling to the floor due to my force. Now, she's on the floor, looking up at me with a smile on her face.

I looked down at her and took stock of my performance. My cock was still twitching from her pussy. Damn, she has the perfect pussy for my cock. It milked me 2 times, her ass milked me for one, and her mouth sucked me for two more. I felt a bite mark on my left shoulder. Amber had leaped forward during one of her orgasms and bit me in her excitement. I looked at it as a badge of honor. There were multiple scratches from her nails on my back. "All in a day's work" I thought to myself.

Now, I'm standing over her. A beast who caught his prey, took his prize, and played with it. With a warrior's confidence, I counted up all the positions I put her in, the rooms I fucked her in, the rooms....wait, I missed one room. I took her by the hand and lifted her up. Then, I lowered myself down, grabbed her by the legs, and picked her up. Tossing her over my shoulder, I marched her into the bathroom. Time to clean her up....plus another marathon shower fuck. I'm not done with her yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment