Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sweet, Seductive Whispers

Blasian and I went to dinner some time back last summer. We decided to go to this little place down in the west village. When we got there, there was a line. Seeing as how it was getting late, we decided to put our names onto the waiting list, even though they were running way behind and we had reservations. Always good to double ourselves in case they start pulling tricks and favoring one list over another, we figured.

The air was steamy that night, with both the temperature and humidity way up, almost into the uncomfortable range. We decided to wait outside while our table way getting ready. As we waiting, I stood behind Blasian and admired her body. Blasian always looks good and nobody wears a dress better. It was a black and white striped dress with a slit right at the waist but with enough material to make the dress look like it had a train behind it. It was quite sexy and showed off her legs.....those soft, silky brown, fit legs....yummmmmm.........

I began to get hard just looking at her. I got behind her, grabbed her waist, and hugged her. "Mmmmm...I can feel you getting hard" Blasian whispered softly into my ear. "Yeah baby doll" I replied into her ear, speaking slowly and softly so that she'd get ever word I was saying to her. "I can't wait until I get you home. I'm going to rip off that dress, flip you around, and throw you against the wall. Then, I'm going to yank down your panties, split your legs apart, and eat that pussy sooooo raw, sooooo good. I can't wait to drink up all your juices. My tongue's gonna dance all over your clit, making it so fucking hard. I'm gonna make you cum soooo good, baby. I'm gonna treat you like my little slut tonight. I'm gonna do whatever I fuckin want to that body of yours tonight because you're my little bitch tonight. You gonna be my slut tonight?"
"Yeah daddy, I'm your slut every night, daddy" she whispered in between her soft moans of approval. "Who's bitch are you?" I demanded sternly. "Yours, daddy. I'm your little bitch, your little slut." she cooed. "Good girl" I said, kissing and nibbling her neck and ear.

Blasian turned around to face me. Then, she reached down and discreetly started rubbing me though my pants while leaning towards my ear."Daddy, I'm gonna suck this cock like the little slut that I am. I'm gonna take it soooo deep in my mouth, let you fuck my tight little mouth with it. Make me gag on it, daddy. I want it to hurt tonight. I'm gonna fuck your cock so good with my mouth, with my asshole, with my pussy. I'm gonna make you cum sooo hard in my pussy, daddy. I want it to flood out of my pussy. I want you to cum on my tits and my mouth tonight, daddy. I want to taste your cum all over me. I want you to spray me with your cum, daddy. Cum for me hard tonight, daddy. I'm gonna treat you the way a man should be treated by a slut. You want that, daddy?" she whispered seductively. "Yeah baby doll, I want that" I whispered back.

Suddenly, the greeter at the door came up. We hurriedly shifted our stance. "Sorry but it's going to be another 15 minutes" the person said. "No, that's ok. We'll come back another time" Blasian said. "Thank God" I thought as we walked away and hailed a cab. I didn't think I could've sat at a table right then without fucking the living daylights out of Blasian. As we waited for a cab to come by, I called the Chinese food place around the corner from the bachelor pad and ordered some food for us to pick up on the way back.

When we got a cab, I gave the driver directions and paid double the fare as tip automatically because of what I knew was going to happen on the drive back. As soon as I got in the back seat, Blasian was already reaching for my pants zipper while I was reaching under her dress. We spent the ride back getting each other off discreetly; each one of us taking turns while the driver tried talking to the other one about baseball, football, and the stock market. It made for an interesting ride back.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment