Monday, June 2, 2014

Kristina - Another One Off the Bucket List - Part 1

English: Wall Street sign on Wall Street
English: Wall Street sign on Wall Street (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
This story happened a few years ago:

  I was out with my buddy Dom the other night at a club. I've known Dom (the Latin Master, as I like to call him) for years now. He's pretty built for a guy who's only about 5'6". He makes really good money as a stock trader. He works hard and plays harder. As many women as I've had, he could easily outdo me probably 5 times over, I figure. He always has some model, secretary, or smart business type. He's your typical type A personality; a real alpha dog but he's a nice alpha dog, which is why I like hanging with him. I don't know if I'd ever trust him with my money, mainly because I suspect that he's used some of that info he got from pillow talk with those business women to his advantage, to be nice about it.

     Anyway, we were there to meet up with this new girl he was seeing, Kristina. When she walked in, I was amazed. She was beautiful blonde with an athletic body. Dom always knew how to pick them. She sat down with us and immediately lit up the room. It turns out she worked at one of the Wall Street investment banks doing analysis, which was a more interesting job than I had imagined. She came in, gave Dom a hug and a kiss, then gave me a hug and a kiss. "Huh? Well, ok" I thought, slightly taken aback considering it was done right in front of Dom.

     During the evening, much drinking was done and sexy conversation was had at our table. Kristina was flirting with both Dom and myself. At one point, Kristina put her hand on my cock. I was surprised that she was being so blatant but I adjusted my position, pulled down my zipper, and let her reach in and start discreetly stroking my cock.

     As we were leaving to catch a cab, I pulled Dom to the side and let Kristina walk a few steps ahead. "Dude, your girl was all over me tonight" I said. "She wants to fuck you" Dom said. I stood there for a split second, waiting for Dom to get angry about it. "When did she tell you this?" I asked him. "The time you went to get drinks a the bar. Actually, she wants to fuck both of us tonight. You down?"

     Now, in all my time having sex and threesomes, I've never had a MMF surprisingly. Here was the chance to share a hot blonde with a good friend who's a pretty muscular dude. Time to knock another one off my bucket list. "Sure, I'm down as long as you're cool with it. She's your girl after all" "One of very many, my friend" Dom replied. Dom meant that, too. This guy makes type A personality into an art form, complete with having no less than 10 different women he can call at a given notice.

     As our cab took us the short distance to Dom's condo (a really nice place in the meat Packing District with a view of the Hudson River), my competitve mind's racing, as all guys' minds do when situations like this pop up. My main thoughts were 1: can I out fuck Dom and if the answer is yes then 2: can I get with this girl more than once without Dom? I know. Selfish and sleazy but hey, that's me.

     The cab ride was just as fun as the club. Kristina rubbed up on both of us, pulled out both of our cocks (honestly, all this time I thought his cock was much bigger than it was. Goes to show what I know sometimes) and started giving us handjobs right there in the cab with both Dom and myself being perfectly quiet so that we wouldn't get thrown out of the cab because I did NOT feel like walking to his place. We did give the cabbie a huge tip, just in case he caught a glimpse.......
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment