Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Kristina - Another One Off the Bucket List - Part 2

Kristina
Kristina (Photo credit: Michael D. Dunn)
We no sooner had hit the front door to the condo than clothes started flying off. Dom got Kristina over to the bed and laid her down. By then, I was completely naked. I got between Kristina's legs and started eating her pussy, which had hints of blonde hair but not too much hair (a natural blonde and nonperoxide? In New York City? Wow. I was absolutely shocked).

Dom's small cock was getting worked on by Kristina's loving mouth. I looked up from tasting her every once in a while to watch her expertly blow his cock like she was working on a carrot. I couldn't wait until it was my turn but first, I was going to make her lose all concentration and make her cum. I worked harder, employing all of my tricks. I alternated between licking and sucking her clit and pussy lips. I stuck a finger up her asshole and cupped her ass. Then, I stuck 2 fingers into her tight pussy and started working. Soon, she was moaning and thrusting back and forth. I knew I had her when she stopped sucking Dom's cock and started looking down on me, grabbed my head, and forced it deeper between her legs. "Don't stop!! Don't stop" she half screamed / half begged. I kept hitting the spot that I knew was driving her crazy. After a while, with Dom squeezing Kristina's breasts since his cock wasn't getting any love, Kristina came. She rolled like thunder during a summer storm, building each shudder with a louder and louder high pitched squeal. Then, it was over an it was Dom's turn.

     I got up and let Kristina lay there while I fed her my cock. Dom decided Kristina had had enough of having her pussy eaten. He wanted in, stuck his cock inside of her, and started pounding away like a jack hammer. I watched him as his body lurched back and forth. Kristina seemed oblivious to Dom's pounding; instead keeping her attention onto my cock, sucking it deeper and deeper. Her tongue danced all over it as she cradled my balls and stroked my shaft.

     She took my entire cock deep in her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and started tickling my ball with it. It takes real talent to do that. She started slurping on my cock like a popcycle; paying close attention to the head, trying to make sure that her slurping and sucking willed my cum out of my love pump. I almost didn't survive. I almost gave into her. However, by that time, Dom had pulled out of her and was about to cum. He rushed over to Kristina's mouth and stroked his cock above her while I pulled out and went back betwen her legs.

As Dom's cum made its way out of his cock and into Kristina's mouth, I stuck my cock into her tight pussy. She moaned right away. I don't think she was used to my size. She was pretty wet and snug so I started slowly grinding her so that she could get used to it. Dom relaxed on the side, kissing and fondling Kristina and watched us while he got his second wind. I started making my thrusts harder and harder. Kristina grabbed my ass and dug her nails in with both hands. The pain just made me go harder and deeper. "That's it baby. Don't stop. Don't STOP!!!" She screamed. I knew she was going to cum soon so I kept up my power drilling. Suddenly, she curled her back up and released. I slowed my thrusts inside of her but kept them going. By that time, Dom was stiff and ready. It was time to dp this girl.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment