Saturday, June 28, 2014

Amber - Taken

I had no choice in the matter. I simply had to. The urge hit me. There Amber was, leaning over a chair, her short shirt riding up around her round, perfect ass. Her legs shifted back and forth, lifting the shirt from one side to another. I've always said that the best way to get rid of temptation was to give into it. She teased me so. She knew I wanted it.

I walked over to her and put my hands onto her hips. She backed into me and leaned back so that I could nuzzle her neck. I ate her neck like a vampire feasting on flesh. Soft moans escaped from her lips. Then, I did it.

I threw Amber back over the chair forcefully, reached down and ripped off her panties. In one quick movement, I undid my pants and let them fall to the ground, revealing my rock hard, Black cock. It needed another workout after the one her mouth gave it earlier that day and I wasn't going to deny my cock its fun.
I stroked it a few times to get it harder and forcefully entered her pussy. It was a tight, forceful squeeze. She screamed as I entered her. I smiled a devious smile. I loved hearing that passionate scream. It gave me a sense of power. I started fucking her hard. I wasn't in the mood to make love. The sight of her bent over insured that. This was a straight up animalistic, beast mode fuck.

I slammed Amber's hips over and over, reveling in the screams emitting from her mouth. I grunted loudly, grabbed her hair and yanked it back. Louder and louder she screamed, begging me to fuck her harder. I obliged, giving it everything I had. She came twice with me riding her pussy.

After a while, I released my load into her, thrusting into her with every squirt of cum. I collapsed on top of her bent over body, lovingly caressing her. Another job well done and temptation had been well served.

No comments:

Post a Comment