Monday, June 9, 2014

Ava - Worked Up

English: Fitness Model posing with dumbell. Ph...
English: Fitness Model posing with dumbell. Photo by Glenn Francis of www.PacificProDigital.com (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I may or may not have mentioned this in the past but one of my favorite hobbies is photography. When I get a chance to do it, I do it a lot. When I travel, I like to do architectural and landscape photos. Now, I'm getting into erotic and fitness photos.

I have Ava, the fitness model, to thank for this. I do a lot of photo shoots for her fitness web site. I don't charge to shoot. I just do it for the love of fit bodies and it gives me a lot of practice. Since models have to usually pay to be photographed, this gives them free material to use for their sites. I do a few, not too many. Ava's gotten me contacts so I may do more now.

I met Ava a while back in a club. We got to talking about our love of fitness and the fitness / bodybuilding industry, which I've loved ever since I was in college. Of course, one thing lead to another and sex was had, multiple times. We hook up whenever we're in the same town.

During the week that I was out in Las Vegas a couple of months ago, I met up with Ava to do some shoots for her web site. This time around, it was a night time lingerie shoot in the high rise condo that I had rented that week. We shot in different lingerie all over the condo: the living room, the hot tub, the shower, the balcony, and finally, the bed.

When we did the bed shoots, Ava was in black and red lingerie. I had started in jeans and a t shirt. By the time we started the bed shoot, though, I was in tight boxer briefs, having gotten worked up from looking at Ava mostly naked for about an hour or so. I guess she noticed that I was getting turned on, too. "You're not getting too turned on, are you?" she playfully said as she posed on all fours almost at the edge on the bed. "What makes you say that?" I replied. She then crawled slowly towards me as I kept snapping photos, reached out, and started caressing my cock, which by then had started to stretch past the confines of the briefs and was poking through the elastic waistband. "Oh, no reason" Ava cooed, as she stroked my cock through the fabric.

"Keep shooting" Ava commanded, then positioned herself so that she was sitting up almost onto her knees, grabbed my briefs, and pulled them down. My cock sprung out and stood at full staff. Ava took the head of my cock into her mouth and started playing with it with her tongue, swirling around it like a lollipop. Then, she slowly started putting my cock deeper in her mouth until she took all 8 inches and hit the base. Her tongue worked its way between her lip and my cock and ticked my balls. Damn, this woman had skills. She gave my cock a few short pumps with her mouth, then pulled out quickly, leaving an enormous trail of saliva. She gasped for air, her eyes watered, and she laughed.

Ava went back down again; this time, faster and harder, then pulled out again, gasped for more breath, then went back down again. My cock was getting an oral bath of epic proportions. All the while, I kept taking photos of her; both with her face on my cock and the rest of her angled body.

Finally, I had enough of the photo taking and threw my camera towards the pillows on the opposite end of the bed. I took Ava's head with both hands and started fucking Ava's mouth hard. She gagged and spat as my cock pounded her mouth. Then, I pulled her head away from my cock when I felt myself about to cum. Ava laughed after gasping for air again. Then, she went down on my cock by herself, grabbed my hands, and put them on her head, wanting me to force fuck her mouth again and again.

I kept repeating the pattern of fucking her mouth, then pulling out when I was going to cum. After a while, though, Ava wanted to taste my salty goodness. When I tried pulling out as I was going to cum, Ava kept her mouth on my cock, fighting me. I couldn't resist. I grunted, groaned, and screamed as shot after shot of my creamy cum entered Ava's mouth. She swallowed as much as she could but as she pulled away from my cock to fully swallow, a few drops escaped from her lips and landed on her breasts. Ava took her finger, scooped up my creamy pearls, and seductively licked them off her finger with her tongue. When I had calmed down and she was done swallowing and cleaning herself, Ava said "now, let's get back to the photos".
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment