Sunday, June 1, 2014

Back From Los Angeles

English: Photo taken by Bobak Ha'Eri. Taken Ju...
English: Photo taken by Bobak Ha'Eri. Taken July 16, 2001. Please observe license and properly cite in use outside Wikipedia. Category:Images of Los Angeles (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I'm back from a rather successful trip to Los Angeles. The project with Amber's company is coming along nicely. We're probably 3 months away from completing the campaign. Then we get going in earnest on the holiday season campaign.

It's a big account, for which I'm grateful. It took care of my payroll for my staff for the next year and a half, including 5 new hires and pay raises for everyone, including myself. In fact, this account paid for all business expenses until 2016: payroll, rent, taxes, everything.

Any other accounts that we already have or will get will be icing on a nice, fat cake. It will allow me to grow my business.

I think back to where I started only a couple of years ago with this idea and see how far I''ve come. It's taken a lot of hard work and a big leap of faith but little by little, I'm getting there. My company isn't huge. We're now up to 14 employees but we're growing and we're saving up money for the upcoming recession, which I think is coming within another couple of years. It happens too much these days for it not to happen and when it does, business will be scarce and we have to be ready.

As far as women go, Amber and I went at it hot and heavy while I was out there. In fact, she was the only woman I had while I was there (a rarity). I'll tell those stories when I get the chance. I also will tell those stories that I didn't get to tell about the other women I was with while I was in Las Vegas a couple of months back.

As far as blog updates go, hopefully you weren't too bored by my Panther Rules series. Those are what I call "how the hell am I going to fill 3 weeks of blog posts in one hour of free time" posts. Sorry. I'll now be giving you updates on Amber, the Vegas women, and supplement the blog with older stories. I should be in New York for a couple of weeks. Then there's a South Beach trip I have to squeeze in and I still haven't figured out what I'm doing for July 4th yet. It better involve women. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment