Saturday, June 14, 2014

Barbie Dolls - Part 4

Artist rendering of the completed World Market...
Artist rendering of the completed World Market Center Las Vegas complex, in Las Vegas (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
B got to the end of the bed, got on all fours, and waited. I spanked her ass. She squealed with each smack of my hand. I hit her harder and harder. Her ass got redder and redder. I wanted her to have marks to remind her that I was there. She wanted the whole "Big Black Cock is Always Rough With Their Women" experience? Then she was going to get it.

I spread B's ass apart and put the head of my cock next to her asshole. I noticed she had taken it there a few times, since it was pretty open. "Time to take it, bitch" I said and worked my cock into her ass, one inch at a time. She squirmed and moaned as I gave it to her. When I was fully in, I pulled out, then continued working it in and out of her, going faster and harder with each pump. B screamed with each thrust while A lay there, catching her breath from when I finished fucking her.

I pinned B's head down onto the bed. Her ass was arched up better so that I could penetrate her better. I slammed my cock up her ass over and over again. "That how you wanted it, bitch huh? That how you want it?" "Fuck yeah!! Give it to me!!" she screamed into the bed sheets. I kept going, thrusting and thrusting; power stroke after power stroke. I wanted her to feel it. I wanted her to feel every inch of my meatiness, just waiting to let out a deluge of cum.

A spoke to B "damn B, he's fuckin you good". B just kept screaming and yelling into her pillow. A got up, came behind me and slapped my ass. "Harder" I commanded. A let loose with everything she had. It just spurred me on to fuck B even harder. B screamed "oh God!! Oh God!! Oh God!!" over and over again. Finally, she let loose a final "Oh God!!!", shuttered, and her legs buckled under the pressure of my pounding and her cumming. She collapsed on the bed but I kept going. She wasn't getting off the hook. Finally, I grabbed her head, screamed, and came up her ass while I kept ramming her.

After I had emptied myself inside her ass, I got up and went to get something to drink. I turned around to admire the scene. Two blond women, gasping for air while my cock was still hard and my entire body was dripping with sweat. A job well done but I wasn't done. We kept going, in many different positions for the rest of the night. After a few more hours of fucking and sucking, we said our goodbyes. I gave myself plenty of time to get back to my condo to gather my things and catch my flight. They went back to playing their real parts, whatever those were and I went back to mine. All the world's a stage. Some of us just put on command performances.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment